- Stock Blue and Stock Black fabric available next day delivery
- Multi-functional upholstered posture chair, certified to EN5459
- Adjustable back with contoured lumbar cushioning
- Gas lift height adjustable
- Synchronised mechanism
- 3 lever mechanism
- Seat slide to ensure support behind the knees
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests
- Detachable Headrest
- Suitable for all day 24 hour use
- Five Year Guarantee
- Heavy Duty Gas Strut for 27 Stone Use
- Copyright protected approved by a UK Chiropractic doctor
- Self assembly or Assembled
- Omega Plus Fabric choice adds 10 - 15 days delivery
- This item is made to order
- Headrest height: Additional 225mm
- Seat Width: 500mm
- Seat Depth: 520mm
- Seat Height: 460-550mm
- Overall Width: 670mm
- Overall Depth: 690mm
- Overall Height: 1020mm
- Arm Height: 700mm
- Back Height: 500mm
- Back Width: 485mm
- Next Day Delivery Available In Stock Colours
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified®
The Chiro Plus Ergonomic Chair is much more than just an office chair. With back pain affecting 80% of Brits at one point in their life it’s of paramount importance to look after your spine – especially for those of us with desk jobs.
This seat has been approved by a UK Chiropractic doctor and is suitable for users between five feet and six feet six inches tall.
The backrest is fully adjustable in height and is fitted with contoured lumbar cushioning. Onto this is mounted an adjustable headrest ensuring the correct neck and spinal support.
The seat slide enables you to change the depth to your liking and ensures support behind the knees while the arm rests adjust in height, width and pivot to make sure you are sitting comfortably at all times.
The height of the chair can be changed to suit you perfectly and give excellent posture support.
The design of this seat means that it is suitable for a 24 hour working environment while the heavy duty gas strut is functional up to 27 stones.
A five legged base ensures stability while castors mean that the chair moves easily across almost any surface. In addition to this the Chiro Plus is available in a large range of fabrics
The Chiro Plus Ergonomic Chair – looking after your back while you work
If you find this chair cheaper elsewhere, then give us a call and we''ll match or beat any genuine offer - Have a look at our video below for more information about the chair.
As this item is made to order it is non returnable and is not covered by the distant selling regulations.