Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a delivery charge?
- Standard delivery is free
- Charges for Offshore/Highlands deliveries are available on request
- Delivery will be to ground floor entrance only
- The buyer or purchaser may be required to provide assistance to any unaccompanied drivers
- For large deliveries, at times, we may use a non tail-lift vehicle. You should notify us prior to delivery if the delivery location does not have facilities to offload goods.
- Where deliveries are made on pallets, pallets are not removed by the driver
- All delivery queries including shortages and damages must be notified within 48 hours of the delivery
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Every product has the delivery timescales listed on the page, however, as an approximate rule, delivery usually takes between 1 to 3 working days on chairs and small furniture, and 5 to 14 days on larger items of furniture. Some items are custom made and can up to 5 weeks, but this should be marked in the product description.
Chairs are usually next day, and we can do next day on some office desks and furniture if needed, but its best to call the sales line to double check the stock levels as our stock is fluid and we get 100's of orders a day.
You seem a lot cheaper than some other companies, how come?
We have a good long standing history with suppliers and buy most of our furniture in bulk, allowing us to buy at excellent prices and pass the savings onto you. If you would like to pay more, we are more than happy for you to do this! Although this hasn't happened to date...
Can I return items?
Of course, just call us or email through your problem. Handling charges will apply in certain situations, so please be sure to check our returns policy page for full details.
Is there a guarantee?
All furniture comes with a 2 to 5 year manufacturers guarantee (Check the product page for full details), and all chairs come with a 12 months manufacturers guarantee.
Do you offer discount for bulk orders?
Absolutely, we supply a lot of schools and local governments and are happy to offer bulk discounts. Bulk orders are usually classed as more than 6 desks & chairs or chair orders over 12+ units.
Can You Source Chairs Not Listed On Your Site?
Yes we have access to a large stock of chairs, and due to the amount cannot get all the chairs on the site. But if you are looking for a specific chair, then give us a call or drop us an email with a picture of the chair and the quantity you are looking for and we'll come back to you - Email email@example.com.
Can I Get Your Chairs In A Custom Colour/Fabric?
A selection of our chairs can be made with a custom fabric, we have a relationship with one of the UK's largest fabric supplier and have a choice of 100's of colours and fabric types. Please call us for more information about this service.
What happens if its delivered damaged?
No problem, we usually ask for photos to be sent through so we can ascertain what has been damaged. We will always replace the damaged in transit items where we can, with new ones - So a base of a chair is damaged, we will send out a replacement base etc.. Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.
Have you been in the industry long?
Our staff have over 30 years experience in the furniture industry, and that's not just sitting at the end of a phone. Some of our sales staff have experience right from working on the factory floor making the products all the way to sales department - So you can be sure of good advice, service AND prices!
Can you plan our office for us?
No problem, we can do this FREE but we need you to email us the following information:
- Complete room dimensions including position of doors, windows and power points
- Size and shape of desks required
- Size and shape of standalone items required including chairs, filling cabinets and bookcases
- Number of people you wish to have in the office
For larger offices / installations we can arrange for one of our sales representatives to make a site visit and produce the above details.