Jaguar Bariatric Chair
£ 274 .40
The Jaguar Bariatric operator chair has been especially designed for the larger user. The chair features enlarged proportions (see image of Jaguar compared with average chair) and has been tested to support up to 179kg/28 stone and is suitable for 24 hour use.
Unlike our other bariatric chairs the Jaguar has an a syncro mechanism which allows for the backrest to be fixed in any reclined angle or set to free float recline. The seat can also be angled to reach the desired angle for maximum comfort for the user.
The backrest is height adjustable and has adjustable lumber support.
The deeply cushioned chair seat and back work together to provide ultimate comfort as well as ergonomic support.
- Robust frame, enlarged proportions
- 5 Year guarantee
- Tested to 179kg/28 stone
- Height adjustable lumbar support
- Asyncro mechanism with adjustable arms and lumber support
- Padded adjustable armrests
- Seat = 510mm (Width) x 540mm (Depth) x 470-560mm (Height)
- Back = 490mm (Width) x 640mm (Height)
- Arm = 760-820mm (Height)
Next working day delivery if order is placed before 4pm delivered flat-packed for self assembly or pre-assembled for immediate use .
Reviewed Monday, December 16, 2019
Reviewed Monday, October 7, 2019