Maldini High Back Mesh Chair Ergonomic Office Chair
£ 241 .12
The Maldini ergonomic high back mesh office chair is a versatile all rounder that will suit nearly all users, no matter their height or weight.
An ergonomically designed high back executive office chair with adjustable headrest and adjustable lumbar support, this chair also incorporates a heavy duty gas lift of up to 25 stone.
The whole unit is generously proportioned with a posture curved breathable air mesh upholstered seat and waterfall front.
A synchronized mechanism for simultaneous adjustment of the seat and backrest. Fully height and width adjustable arm rests and a fully reclining knee tilt mechanism with tension control mean this chair allows you a completely bespoke set up.
The large polished chrome base is fitted with twin wheel hooded castors for ease of movement and the chair also swivels through 360 degrees.
If ordering this chair fully assembled you will need to clip the headrest on when it is delivered.
- Ergonomic high back executive armchair with adjustable headrest
- Generously proportioned posture curved upholstered seat with waterfall front
- Synchronised mechanism for simultaneous adjustment of seat and backrest
- Stylish contoured black nylon detailed mesh backrest with integral lumbar
- Fully adjustable armrests
- Multi-adjustable headrest
- Fully reclining knee tilt mechanism with tension control adjustable for individual body weight
- Weight tension control
- Large polished chrome base fitted with twin wheel hooded castors
- Adjustable lumbar support
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Heavy duty gas lift 154 kilos (25 stone)
- Seat Width: 52 cm
- Seat Depth: 53 cm
- Seat Height: 46 - 55 cm
- Overall width: 67 cm
- Overall depth: 61 cm
- Overall height: 113 cm
- Back Height: 56 cm (with headrest: 75 cm)
- Back Width: 50 cm
This product can arrive flat packed or assembled. Delivery times are usually 3-5 working days. Next day delivery is available for most products, but the order must be placed before 4pm.
Reviewed Friday, April 2, 2021
Reviewed Wednesday, March 17, 2021